Transportation Helideck Inspection Services
Helideck inspection services from SGS – protect your offshore platforms and personnel and enhance the reliability of your business.
Helidecks are a critical part of any aviation-supported offshore operation. That is why ensuring the safety of your offshore platforms and personnel is vital. Our helideck inspection and certification services enable you to reduce the risk of ship-to-shore personnel movements. We can help you verify that your facilities and vessels meet regulatory standards, such as CAP 437, CAAP 92-4(0), ICAO Annex 14 Vol II and national regulations. We can also provide certification to demonstrate your compliance and a commitment to safety.
Why choose helideck inspection services from SGS?
Our services can help you:
- Reduce risk, improve safety and build confidence in the reliability of your operations
- Comply with national and international regulatory and custom requirements
- Verify the competence and training of helideck crews
- Confirm the effectiveness of communication procedures and the interpretation of environmental data
World-leading compliance and risk reduction with industry leading helideck inspection services
With the experience of inspecting and advising on helidecks on a wide range of vessels and production platforms around the world, you can rely on us to mitigate the risk of ship-to-shore employee movements.
With our unrivaled experience and expertise, we can give you the assurance you need that your helideck facilities and safety management procedures meet the highest standards for any industry or sector.
Our helideck inspection services also include:
- Assessment of helideck and surrounding environment
- Fire-fighting and rescue equipment
- Training Helicopter Landing Officers (HLOs) and writing HLO manuals
- Inspection of maintenance facility and refueling procedures
- Emergency response plans
- Friction testing as part of CAP 437 compliance, using specialist equipment that meets the requirements of the standard
To discuss your helideck inspection requirements, contact us today.