Training Services Certified Factory Auditor Training – Integrated Management Systems
The training is designed to equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and competency for factory assessment and auditing.
The training helps participants increase their readiness and competitiveness in the global trade arena and has three main objectives:
- Introduce participants to the supplier qualification requirements of buyers
- Equip participants with the knowledge, skills and competency for factory assessment and auditing
- Help resolve key issues which may affect the competitiveness and operation of enterprises in the global trade arena:
- How to comply with the requirements of buyers and the legal and regulatory environment
- How to communicate in the case of differing views with a second/third party factory auditor
The Diploma on Certified Factory Auditor Training (IMS/4) is presented in two parts over 10.5 days and covers a wide range of topics to enhance participants’ skills in the auditing procedure, documentation and reporting, required product standards, effective management and best practices for Factory Audit. Each topic is explored in-depth and participants learn through interactive lectures, workshops, experience sharing and case studies.
Part 1: Factory Audit – Lecturing and Experience Sharing
- Introduction to Factory Audit
- Factory Audit Criteria
- Factory Audit Process and Skills
- International & National Product Standards and Testing
- Introduction to Production Management and Process Monitoring
- Best Practices and Bench-Mark of Compliance with International COC Requirements
Part 2: Laboratory and Factory Visits
For eligibility to this part of the Diploma course participants must hold one of the following:
- F5 standard with four years of relevant work experience
- Diploma holder with two years of relevant work experience
- Diploma or professional qualification in related field
Contact SGS now to find out more on the benefits of SGS Certified Factory Auditor Training.