Oil and Gas Reserves/Resources Evaluation
Independent evaluations and audits to provide the information required to strengthen investment decisions.
At SGS, our subsurface consultancy experts have the expertise to provide independent evaluations and audits in compliance with well-established standards, rules and (or) guidelines applicable to the oil and gas industry.
Our senior multi-disciplinary personnel are fully acquainted with all aspects of asset value assurance and are conversant with resources and reserve evaluations.
Our reserves evaluation services include:
- Independent reserves evaluation, audit and/or review compliant to industry standards
- Resources assessment
- Competent person's report (CPR)
- Expert opinion, review of reports done by third parties
- Due diligence, value assurance
- Design/audit of company (or Government) internal reserves guidelines and processes
Contact us to find out more about our reserves evaluation service.