Life Sciences Capillary Electrophoresis Analysis
Capillary isoelectric focusing analysis from SGS – precise, rapid capillary electrophoresis services to help you determine the isoelectric point of a protein
When you require superior Isoelectric focusing resolution and reproducibility to conventional capillary electrophoresis, capillary isoelectric focusing analysis (cIEF) is the answer. Our capillary electrophoresis service allows you to determine the isoelectric point of a protein quickly and accurately.
Why choose capillary electrophoresis analysis from SGS?
Our analytical services enable you to:
- Determine the isoelectric point of a protein
- Establish the presence of charge heterogeneity, due to post-translational modifications, such as glycosylation or deamidation
- Gain superior resolution and reproducibility than achieved with conventional capillary electrophoresis
- Benefit from the advantages of column-based separation technology, including quantitation (using UV at 280nm) and automation
- Get fast, precise results. Conventional capillary electrophoresis, performed with single-point detection systems, requires a lengthy mobilization phase, potentially leading to sample degradation during the experiment. Our iCE 280 instrument offers you method development and sample analysis in a fraction of the time required by other technologies
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B requirements for characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals for new marketing applications
Capillary isoelectric focusing analysis from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of capillary isoelectric focusing analysis, we provide you with the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
To find out more about our capillary isoelectric focusing analysis, contact us today.