Energy Technical Due Diligence for Renewable Energy Projects
Technical due diligence for renewable energy projects from SGS – helps you understand the technical feasibility of your project with a full technical risk review.
When investing in or developing major energy projects, you need to understand and mitigate all technical risks before you decide to commit. Our technical due diligence service can help you understand the technical feasibility of your project with a full technical risk review.
Why use technical due diligence for renewable energy projects from SGS?
We can help you:
- Understand and mitigate a variety of technical, legal and socio-environmental risks before you commit your valuable time and resources to the project
- Identify technical risks that could compromise your project’s profitability
- Ensure that the technical feasibility of the project makes for a sound investment
- Ensure that all factors have been accounted for in the development process
World-leading technical due diligence for renewable energy projects from a trusted supplier
As the world’s leading supplier of technical due diligence for major energy projects across the globe, we offer you unrivaled experience, state-of-the-art resources and technical expertise. As a result, we can help you to successfully assess the feasibility of your renewable energy projects.
We can provide you with detailed document reviews and reports on the following:
- Wind measurements
- Energy yield assessments
- Wind farm and solar park design
- Assumed power curve
- Uncertainties and cost benefits
- Exceedance levels (P50, P75, P90)
- Net production, including electrical losses
- Certification status
- Cost assumptions
- Sales and warranty contracts
- Permits and licenses
- Grid connection
- O&M contracts
- EPC contracts
- As-built drawings
- Projects schedule and milestones
- Costs versus budget
- Maintenance records and logbooks
- Comparison of expected net annual energy production with actual operational data
- Financial analysis
We can also provide inspections, site visits and reports such as:
- Asset inspections covering the main components
- In-service inspections
- Commissioning supervision
- Performance verification
- Review of O&M procedures
Contact us today to find out how our technical due diligence service can help you understand the technical feasibility of your project with a full technical risk review.