COVID-19 Recovery: Are You Ready to Reopen?
Be prepared for the next normal with environmental, health and safety and certification and business enhancement solutions from SGS.
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in modern times, and businesses planning to reopen are facing unforeseen challenges. They must find ways to meet the demands of the market – maintaining the highest business standards while ensuring the safety of employees, customers and partners.
SGS’s COVID-19 recovery solutions will help you get your business up and running while maintaining the highest health and safety standards to prevent the spread of Novel Coronavirus.
- Environment, health and safety cleaning and disinfection verification and monitoring services
- Certification and business enhancement business recovery services
Cleaning and Disinfection Monitoring and Supervision
How efficient are your cleaning and disinfection procedures? SGS will ensure that they meet the strictest hygiene standards, so your business can safely resume operations. Our highly trained professionals will:
- Assess and validate your disinfection procedures
- Validate your cleaning agents according to the latest approved registered product lists
- Provide on-site and laboratory ATP, surface debris and SARS-CoV-2 testing
- Provide fumigation services as needed
On successful completion of your assessment, your premises will be awarded the SGS Disinfection Monitored, Cleaning Checked Mark, which demonstrates to customers and staff that you are taking all necessary measures to maintain adequate hygiene and sanitation standards and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Business Recovery Services
How can your business benefit from a workplace risk assessment?
The next normal will require a change in the way we work. Businesses will need to comply with new laws and recommendations for protecting worker and consumer safety. Our risk assessment and related business recovery services will help you to restart after lockdown while reducing the impact of COVID-19. Our services include:
- Business restart and risk assessment, based on WHO recommendations, focusing on:
- Hygiene and workplace health and safety
- Social distancing
- Management controls
- Business continuity assessment
- Training in adequate cleaning and disinfection procedures
Why choose SGS?
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our experts will help you to meet the highest standards for safety and ensure continued business success.
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in the modern era, posing unforeseen challenges to business continuity. At SGS, we are working hard to meet those challenges and support international efforts to beat COVID-19.
Find out more about our Next Normal Solutions >