SGS in Nigeria
SGS Inspection Services Nigeria Limited, formerly Nigeria General Superintendence Company was established and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (Registration number RC 1532) in 1957. The name was later changed to SGS Inspection Services Nigeria Limited in 1988.
Our head office is at 7B Etim Inyang Crescent, Victoria Island Lagos, while our two operational offices are at 13/15 Wharf Road Apapa and Plot 311 Danjuma Drive Trans Amadi Layout Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We have two equipped laboratories at our operational offices.
Our expertise in Nigeria includes:
- Laboratory analysis of petroleum products, lube oil and used oil, Jet A1, water, agricultural products and minerals
- Pipeline inspection and testing with X-ray crawlers and long range ultrasonics
- Meter calibration
- Non-destructive testing using advanced technology
- API inspection and assessment of oil and gas storage tanks
- Rope access inspection
- Valve overhaul, refurbishment and certification
- Environmental studies, including feasibility studies and impact assessments and testing
- Agriculture, including precision farming services and soil, seed and plant analysis
- Training, international standards audit and certification
- Fuel retail services, including inspection, analysis, calibration and maintenance
- A fuel integrity program, using quantitative and qualitative chemical markers
- Well testing services
- Reservoir analysis
- Phase behavior (PVT) analysis
- Destination inspection services, including single window solutions as well as fixed and mobile X-ray scanners
- Product conformity assessments (PCAs)
For more information please contact your local office today.